Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Depth Chart: OSU

Here's the depth chart for OSU. View it unadulterated and lengthy over here.



Not a lot of surprises here. Bennie Fowler and Tyler Hoover are both off the depth chart despite having been listed as available for the CMU game. The twitterz indicated a rib thing for Hoover and nothing really for Fowler. That's too bad, we could use him for OSU.

Other Notables

- Little surprised not to see an OR between Dan France and Micajah Reynolds, yes it was Central, yes there were some second stringers involved on both sides of the ball, but Reynolds looked passable. I don't see us platooning LT's out there, but I have the feeling France's leash won't be real long.

- Likewise, I didn't read the CMU depth chart in honesty, but the idea of putting Henry Conway into action against OSU even at second string 18 months removed from breaking his neck frightens me a bit. I'm sure he's good to go or they wouldn't do it, but jeez, you know?

- Calling Nate Klatt? Bueller? Bueller? Dude was a four star recruit and isn't showing up on the two deeps anywhere when the line is skinnier Keira Knightley after starving herself for a couple weeks. Unless he's hurt and I just somehow missed that, I think the writing might be on the wall for you sir.

- Taiwan Jones is now officially the second string STAR, based on nothing other whimsy I wouldn't be surprised to see him hit the field on a few snaps this weekend with one job. Kill the Quarterback. He's looked great on Special Teams and in mop-up duty.

- Pray for no injuries to the secondary, our starters are solid and Kurtis Drummond is looking great in relief, but secondary might be our next thinnest spot after Offensive Line. Stay healthy my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment